Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAnnouncementsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

L33T MAN WANTS ADMIN PLEAZE!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thel33tman
Noooooob Caaaaake!
Noooooob Caaaaake!

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-10

L33T MAN WANTS ADMIN PLEAZE!! Empty
PostSubject: L33T MAN WANTS ADMIN PLEAZE!!   L33T MAN WANTS ADMIN PLEAZE!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:29 am

Hey guyz this is L33T MAN from CSS Very Happy . Most of you know me and for those who don't I'm the guy on the Jailbreak server that says "ninja flash" or "ninja vanish" all the time. I have come to KSN to ask you guyz if I could be an admin on the Jailbreak servers because I would like to help maintain the server by keeping freekillers out of it and by making everyone laugh with the ADMIN POWERZ. Lately I have been seeing a lot of bad people on the server so I think it would be a great choice for giving me admin. Also, I'm great friends with the other admins such as Sgt. Church, Blutti, and Backup. If you dont believe all of this just ask what they would say about me. I hope that I get to be an admin and if not then at least considere this plz. Thanks for reading and I'll see you on CSS!!! Very Happy

Steamname: STEAM_0:0:25467979

In-game name: L33T MAN

Steam name: thel33tman
Back to top Go down
thel33tman
Noooooob Caaaaake!
Noooooob Caaaaake!

PostSubject: Re: L33T MAN WANTS ADMIN PLEAZE!!   L33T MAN WANTS ADMIN PLEAZE!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:09 am

Hey guyz this is L33T MAN from CSS . Most of you know me and for those who don't I'm the guy on the Jailbreak server that says "ninja flash" or "ninja vanish" all the time. I have come to KSN to ask you guyz if I could be an admin on the Jailbreak servers because I would like to help maintain the server by keeping freekillers out of it and by making everyone laugh with the ADMIN POWERZ. Lately I have been seeing a lot of bad people on the server so I think it would be a great choice for giving me admin. Also, I'm great friends with the other admins such as Sgt. Church, Blutti, and Backup. If you dont believe all of this just ask what they would say about me. I hope that I get to be an admin and if not then at least considere this plz. Thanks for reading and I'll see you on CSS!!!

Steamname: STEAM_0:0:25467979

In-game name: L33T MAN

Steam name: thel33tman

Update Sept 13, 09: DUDEZ!!! There has been a huge increase in freekillers and noobs on the Jailbreak server! Crying or Very sad I would really appreciate it right now if you guyz could give me admin quickly at this time so i can "remove" the problem Twisted Evil because I don't like it when people screw up a fun game on this awesome server and I hope that I will send these demons to be banished to the Banned List! lol! Thnx for reading
-L33T MAN
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Church
Owner
Owner
Sgt_Church

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: L33T MAN WANTS ADMIN PLEAZE!!   L33T MAN WANTS ADMIN PLEAZE!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:59 am

lol, ignored friends request like 5 times and ur great friends with me? I dont think so.
Back to top Go down
https://ksnclanforums.forumotion.net
thel33tman
Noooooob Caaaaake!
Noooooob Caaaaake!

PostSubject: Re: L33T MAN WANTS ADMIN PLEAZE!!   L33T MAN WANTS ADMIN PLEAZE!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:56 am

Well ok but I really want this and im sick of the freekillers because it always happens to me when theres no admin and it sux to not have the power to do anything. Plus I didn't send friend request 5 times I sent once. Steam reminds you of the friend request everytime you log into Steam until you deny/accept
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Church
Owner
Owner
Sgt_Church

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: L33T MAN WANTS ADMIN PLEAZE!!   L33T MAN WANTS ADMIN PLEAZE!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:53 am

actually no, I kept ignoring the requests, and no admin, sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://ksnclanforums.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L33T MAN WANTS ADMIN PLEAZE!!   L33T MAN WANTS ADMIN PLEAZE!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

L33T MAN WANTS ADMIN PLEAZE!!
Page 1 of 1