Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAnnouncementsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jail Break Server Ban

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
broskii
Noooooob Caaaaake!
Noooooob Caaaaake!

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Jail Break Server Ban Empty
PostSubject: Jail Break Server Ban   Jail Break Server Ban Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:49 am

Hey im relatively new to CSS, just a few months ago, and i was playing on my clasn server Vanilla, when someone told me they were going to go play Jail break, well i decided to check out the server, and no rules came up when i came in and didnt know how to play, well i got in a few seconds after and found my way to some Terroriest which i killed, like i realized later on and after my band i shoudlnt of done that, well i played on other servers and kinda learned how to play, like IDK but it was the first jail break server i ever joiend, and i would really appreciate it i could be unbanned, like id understand if you had to keep me on ban for neglagence of the rules, but now that i know how to play and that wont happen again and i appologize, My Steam ID is:

STEAM_0:0:24967349

Cheers Smile!
Back to top Go down
Pvt_Caboose
Basic Noob
Basic Noob
Pvt_Caboose

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Jail Break Server Ban   Jail Break Server Ban Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:42 am

I say We should unban him and give him another chance because he was just being a noob but if he breaks rules again just ban him back...But he Should Read motd...but broskii its not up to me sorry...
Back to top Go down
broskii
Noooooob Caaaaake!
Noooooob Caaaaake!

PostSubject: Re: Jail Break Server Ban   Jail Break Server Ban Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:48 am

yea thanks dude, i shoulda checked MOTD i /failed haha, like mi so out of it lately my GF got charged with assault with a deadly weapon on me, so like im so out of it lately, which really sucsk, but yea anyways hope you guys unban me

cheers
Back to top Go down
Pvt_Caboose
Basic Noob
Basic Noob
Pvt_Caboose

PostSubject: Re: Jail Break Server Ban   Jail Break Server Ban Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:51 am

Church will see this and decide

why where youi banned? killing Alot of T's?
Back to top Go down
broskii
Noooooob Caaaaake!
Noooooob Caaaaake!

PostSubject: Re: Jail Break Server Ban   Jail Break Server Ban Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:52 am

nah got in the server, ran to a room saw a T shot him in the head and shoed up "you got kicked and banned from server" , like i was prolly in the server for 30seconds haha
Back to top Go down
Pvt_Caboose
Basic Noob
Basic Noob
Pvt_Caboose

PostSubject: Re: Jail Break Server Ban   Jail Break Server Ban Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:59 am

Was it a Perma ban or when did it happen, Are u sure thats all you did?/did u say anything on the server that may not be allowed?
Back to top Go down
broskii
Noooooob Caaaaake!
Noooooob Caaaaake!

PostSubject: Re: Jail Break Server Ban   Jail Break Server Ban Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:01 am

yea 100% sure, like i was ni the server maybe 30seconds didnt say a thing just shot a guy in the head and killed a T didnt know i wasnt supposed too, but yea i think its perma banned, just says when i try and join "Steam ID is banned" doesnt say for how long so i assume permanetly
Back to top Go down
Pvt_Caboose
Basic Noob
Basic Noob
Pvt_Caboose

PostSubject: Re: Jail Break Server Ban   Jail Break Server Ban Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:03 am

When where u banned today or yesterday a month ago?
Back to top Go down
broskii
Noooooob Caaaaake!
Noooooob Caaaaake!

PostSubject: Re: Jail Break Server Ban   Jail Break Server Ban Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:03 am

yesterday
Back to top Go down
Pvt_Caboose
Basic Noob
Basic Noob
Pvt_Caboose

PostSubject: Re: Jail Break Server Ban   Jail Break Server Ban Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:06 am

ok well Church will see this is might not be a perma ban it may just be a day or a week ban you may be able to get on later tonight or in a bit/ but then again it may be perma ban

But Church Will see this and get back to you....
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Church
Owner
Owner
Sgt_Church

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Jail Break Server Ban   Jail Break Server Ban Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:29 am

Might want to include your INGAME NAME? or follow the actual unban procedure?
Back to top Go down
https://ksnclanforums.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jail Break Server Ban   Jail Break Server Ban Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jail Break Server Ban
Page 1 of 1