Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAnnouncementsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dr furry reporting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rogan2134
Noooooob Caaaaake!
Noooooob Caaaaake!
rogan2134

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-09-27

dr furry reporting Empty
PostSubject: dr furry reporting   dr furry reporting Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:18 am

the names dr furry, im in search of a new jailbreak server since xfg went down where i was admin in. ploped by this server when i saw teh word furry in it, kinda sad to see it in bad conditions, (rounds never getting done, admin abuse, admins not doing crap etc). deciding to stick around, maybe i can help make it better.
Back to top Go down
rob
Noooooob Caaaaake!
Noooooob Caaaaake!

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-09-10

dr furry reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr furry reporting   dr furry reporting Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:07 am

hey man....its cool to come kick it in our server and play....but dont post things like this about our admins and stuff man...just add us and open up a chat and ressolve it...we know shitty people come in church's server and say and do some shitty things but if one of our admins are being Fluffy heads just ressolve it with them...only way its gonna get better....thats all...thanks man
Back to top Go down
rogan2134
Noooooob Caaaaake!
Noooooob Caaaaake!
rogan2134

dr furry reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr furry reporting   dr furry reporting Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:43 am

alright then. i know better than to do a personal attack, seen plenty in my time as admin to rage. i already submiteed a demo in the appropriate place. like i said, i wanan help make things better, not start any wars
Back to top Go down
rob
Noooooob Caaaaake!
Noooooob Caaaaake!

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-09-10

dr furry reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr furry reporting   dr furry reporting Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:58 am

oh ya i know bro...no i meant like add them in chat and tell them whats up...not get in their ass....thats all.....thers a few people that get on my last nerver but i try and talk to em but they rage so i feel ya...
Back to top Go down
rogan2134
Noooooob Caaaaake!
Noooooob Caaaaake!
rogan2134

dr furry reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr furry reporting   dr furry reporting Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:04 am

do you guys have a vent server? the admin didn't have a mic, but i'd love to have a chat with them to express myself in a more linguistic manner
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Church
Owner
Owner
Sgt_Church

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-02-14

dr furry reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr furry reporting   dr furry reporting Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:25 am

Sorry we dont Sad
Back to top Go down
https://ksnclanforums.forumotion.net
rogan2134
Noooooob Caaaaake!
Noooooob Caaaaake!
rogan2134

dr furry reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr furry reporting   dr furry reporting Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:18 am

would be kickass if you did. by any chance do you have more servers? i only see the link for the jailbreak. i'td be badass if you had a deathmatch server
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Church
Owner
Owner
Sgt_Church

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-02-14

dr furry reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr furry reporting   dr furry reporting Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:29 am

Actually im saving money so i can get a regular CS:S server next month along with this one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://ksnclanforums.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

dr furry reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: dr furry reporting   dr furry reporting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dr furry reporting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: