Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAnnouncementsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Pending] KoRn's Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KoRn
Noooooob Caaaaake!
Noooooob Caaaaake!
KoRn

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-09-30

[Pending] KoRn's Application. Empty
PostSubject: [Pending] KoRn's Application.   [Pending] KoRn's Application. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:26 am

In Game Name: -hg- KoRn`sxe
------------------

Steam ID: brainbreak - STEAM_0:0:16056518
-----------------

Favorite Server: 67.228.164.46:27015 [HG] 24/7 OFFICE N00b Training Facility 100tick,
and your server cause I like jailbreak.

------------------

Why you would like to become a Member: This seems like a great Jailbreak clan that ive seen out there and I like all the members so far havn't been mean to me yet haha, I like the server it seems well stabled and no noobs on there atm that ive seen and if I did see them they were already banned. And I also one day would like to tryout for admin later on in the clan if you guys accept me to help out the clan, and if you guys need any server help or website codeing just ask me cause ive been through it all. I recently just quit leading clans because ive lead alot in my day and only want to lead 1 at the moment and I wont bring the name up on here maybe if you ask me cause that'd be advertiseing.
-----------------

Have you had any recent bans?: No I am not a noob or a douchebag only if it comes down to it.
------------------

Why were you banned?: I wasnt lol!

Last edited by KoRn on Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Church
Owner
Owner
Sgt_Church

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] KoRn's Application.   [Pending] KoRn's Application. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:29 am

profile is public now Razz
Back to top Go down
https://ksnclanforums.forumotion.net
KoRn
Noooooob Caaaaake!
Noooooob Caaaaake!
KoRn

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] KoRn's Application.   [Pending] KoRn's Application. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:34 am

What that mean?
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Church
Owner
Owner
Sgt_Church

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] KoRn's Application.   [Pending] KoRn's Application. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:46 am

means you dont need an invite on steam groups and you can just goin but unless u have forum membersghip tag ur not official

Im kinda doing a few things right now ima talk 2 u later Razz
Back to top Go down
https://ksnclanforums.forumotion.net
KoRn
Noooooob Caaaaake!
Noooooob Caaaaake!
KoRn

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] KoRn's Application.   [Pending] KoRn's Application. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:13 am

Uhm, ok well if you want to talk I already sent a friend request and if you are haveing problems connecting to steam community page, I can probably have a friend of mine work on that since I used to work for steam. And this is my steam its on my post up there if you need it - brainbreak - there you go and will talk to you later bossman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] KoRn's Application.   [Pending] KoRn's Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Pending] KoRn's Application.
Page 1 of 1