Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAnnouncementsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sgt_Church
Owner
Owner
Sgt_Church

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Admin Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Admin Guidelines   Admin Guidelines Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:58 am

I have been under a lot of stress with managing the website, finding modifications, editing the servers, and adding maps. Im sick of the admins doing stupid shit so I am laying down the foundation of the admin rules Right Now.

1. You cannot unban anyone unless instructed by Sgt_Church or Phillykid, an exeption is if you ban the wrong person in any servers.
2. Do not abuse the admin chat, use it for official purposes only, aka "Stop Mic Spamming" "Stop using that spray" "Do not Freekill" ect.
3. Do not slap people unless it is for a reason, as if they are hidden spot camping, camping for more than 30 seconds, in soccer with an awp, or in a deathrun case, waiting more than 2 min for a trap.
4. Noclip and teleport on Deathrun are to be used only for a button spammer, not to move people over teams in-game.
5. Do not create exsessive useless votes, (You may do it every once in awhile but make sure not to do it all the time)
6. Do not change the map directly, please put votes up.

- This is all i have for now but im too lazy to think of any more right now, I will make an edit later. study
Back to top Go down
https://ksnclanforums.forumotion.net

Admin Guidelines
Page 1 of 1