Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAnnouncementsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1337 Lolz0r

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

1337 Lolz0r Empty
PostSubject: 1337 Lolz0r   1337 Lolz0r Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:36 am

hai i r 1337 Jesus so heres a joke for you newbs : It's Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final, and a man makes his way to his seat right at center ice. He sits down, noticing that the seat next to him is empty. He leans over and asks his neighbor if someone will be sitting there. "No" says the neighbor. "The seat is empty." "This is incredible," said the man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Stanley Cup and not use it?" The neighbor says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Stanley Cup we haven't been to together since we got married." "Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. That's terrible... But couldn't you find someone else, a friend or relative, or even a neighbor to take the seat?" The man shakes his head. "No,” he says. “They're all at the funeral." lol!
Back to top Go down
Phillykid215
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Phillykid215

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-02-14

1337 Lolz0r Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1337 Lolz0r   1337 Lolz0r Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:05 am

mikeym0ney18 wrote:
hai i r 1337 Jesus so heres a joke for you newbs : It's Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final, and a man makes his way to his seat right at center ice. He sits down, noticing that the seat next to him is empty. He leans over and asks his neighbor if someone will be sitting there. "No" says the neighbor. "The seat is empty." "This is incredible," said the man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Stanley Cup and not use it?" The neighbor says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Stanley Cup we haven't been to together since we got married." "Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. That's terrible... But couldn't you find someone else, a friend or relative, or even a neighbor to take the seat?" The man shakes his head. "No,” he says. “They're all at the funeral." lol!
lol
Back to top Go down
https://ksnclanforums.forumotion.net
Jesus
Server Admin
Server Admin
Jesus

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-07-28

1337 Lolz0r Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1337 Lolz0r   1337 Lolz0r Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:17 am

my roflcopter goes soi soi soi
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Church
Owner
Owner
Sgt_Church

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-02-14

1337 Lolz0r Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1337 Lolz0r   1337 Lolz0r Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:54 pm

Scott please dont quote all the posts u see >.>
Back to top Go down
https://ksnclanforums.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

1337 Lolz0r Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1337 Lolz0r   1337 Lolz0r Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1337 Lolz0r
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: